Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hello world,

In times to come I look forward to sharing Ryobi fishing tackle history and information. My collection is small but growing. Although the reels themselves are the primary focus I hope to add catalog information, reel insert sheets and other information.

Ryobi was not the biggest player in the fishing tackle market either in the U.S. or Japan although it is one of the top 3 of Japans plethora of fishing tackle manufacturers. My personal ranking of Ryobi would be that they were in third place in the U.S. market, but they did produce a quality product with some thoughtful innovations along the way.

Well thats enough for now, I just wanted something to be here when you happened across my blog. Hope to see you again soon. And if you have anything Ryobi to share such as documentation or pics or even just a personal Ryobi fishing story please drop me a line.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. I have lots of ryobi reels vintage, for sale all in boxes and paper work never been used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I’m interested on vintage Ryobi reel, please drop me an email ya. Thank you. My email : weisinyap3721@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete